1. Heat oven to 375 degrees F. In medium-size saucepan, combine water, bouillon and chicken. Cover; bring to boiling. Reduce heat to medium-low; simmer, covered, 5 minutes.
2. Remove chicken to plate; let cool enough to handle. Place broth in 2-cup measuring cup. Coat same saucepan with nonstick cooking spray. Heat over medium-high heat. Saute onion and red pepper 4 minutes or until just tender. Stir in flour, poultry seasoning, salt and pepper until onion and pepper are coated. Slowly stir in reserved chicken broth. Bring to boiling; simmer, uncovered, 1 minute or until thickened.
3. Cut cooled chicken into 3/4-inch pieces. In large bowl, combine chicken, butternut squash, green beans, corn and thickened broth.
4. Unroll phyllo dough. Place 1 phyllo sheet on a cutting board, coat generously with nonstick cooking spray; repeat layering with remaining 3 sheets. Cut four 5-1/2-inch circles, then cut a smaller circle from center for venting. Or, cut phyllo crosswise into 16 one-inch strips; then cut strips crosswise in half. Spoon 1-1/2 cups chicken mixture into each of four (2 cup) 5-inch oven-proof ramekins or crocks.
5. Place a phyllo circle on top of each ramekin; press phyllo to edge of dish. Or, using 8 strips for each ramekin, make a lattice top, letting ends hang over edge of dish. Bake in 375 degrees F oven for 30 minutes or until phyllo is golden brown and mixture is bubbly. Let stand 5 minutes before serving.