Servings: 8 Prep 10 mins Bake 375°F 25 mins Cook 10 mins
- 1 onion, chopped
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 1/4 pounds ground beef chuck
- 2 garlic, chopped
- 1 can (14-1/2 ounces) jalapeno-flavored diced tomatoes
- 1 can (4-1/2 ounces) chopped green chiles
- 1 cup corn kernels
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 can (10 ounces) enchilada sauce
- 12 white corn tortillas (6-inch)
- 1 package (9 ounces) shredded taco-blend cheese
- 2 scallions, sliced
- 1/4 cup reduced-fat sour cream
1. Heat oven to 375 degrees F. Saute onion in oil in large skillet 3 minutes. Add beef and garlic; saute 5 minutes. Add tomatoes, chiles, corn, chili powder, salt and cumin. Bring to boil; cook 2 minutes. Remove from heat.
2. Spread 3 tablespoons enchilada sauce in large deep-dish pie plate (6 cups). Lay 4 tortillas, overlapping, in dish to cover bottom. Spoon on half of meat; sprinkle with 1/2 cup cheese. Layer 4 tortillas over cheese; tuck ends under along edge. Spoon on remaining meat; sprinkle with 1/2 cup cheese. Top with 4 tortillas, then 3/4 cup sauce. Sprinkle with remaining cheese.
3. Bake in 375 degrees F oven, with foil underneath, 25 minutes. Let stand 5 minutes. Top with scallions. Serve with enchilada sauce and sour cream.
Nutrition Facts Servings Per Recipe: 8; Amount Per Serving: cal. (kcal): 484, Fat, total (g): 31, chol. (mg): 95, sat. fat (g): 15, carb. (g): 26, fiber (g): 3, pro. (g): 25, sodium (mg): 698, Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.