1. Heat oven to 425 degrees F. Fit one piecrust into a 9-inch pie plate. Set aside.
2. Using a 1-inch star-shaped cookie cutter, cut out 50 stars from second crust; place on a baking sheet and refrigerate until ready to use.
3. In a large bowl, beat pumpkin pie filling, eggs and condensed milk until smooth. Spoon into pie crust.
4. Brush edge of pie with egg mixture. Overlap pastry stars around edge. brush with egg mixture; sprinkle with sugar.
5. Bake at 425 degrees F for 15 minutes. Reduce oven to 350 degrees F and cover edge with foil. Bake for an additional 45 minutes.
6. Cool pie completely on wire rack. Refrigerate overnight or until chilled. Serve with Brandied Whipped Cream, if desired.