Servings: 8 Prep 5 mins Bake 350°F 55 mins
- 2 cups milk
- 4 eggs
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 teaspoon coconut extract
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Shredded flake coconut and fresh raspberries, for garnish (optional)
1. Heat oven to 350 degrees F. Grease and flour 9-inch glass pie plate.
2. Whirl milk, eggs, flour, sugar, butter, vanilla, coconut extract and salt in blender for 3 minutes. Pour into prepared pie plate.
3. Bake in 350 degrees F oven for 55 minutes or until set. Let pie cool on wire rack. Garnish with shredded coconut and raspberries if desired.
Nutrition Facts Servings Per Recipe: 8; Amount Per Serving: cal. (kcal): 163, Fat, total (g): 7, chol. (mg): 123, sat. fat (g): 4, carb. (g): 17, fiber (g): , pro. (g): 6, sodium (mg): 195, Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.