1. Knead together crumbs and butter in plastic food-storage bag. Press over bottom and sides of 9-inch pie plate. Chill in refrigerator.
2. Bring the water to boiling in small saucepan. Remove from heat. Sprinkle gelatin over top. Let stand 5 minutes to soften. Stir to dissolve.
3. Reserve 16 berries; transfer rest to processor. Process until coarsely chopped. Add sugar and cream cheese; blend. Transfer to large bowl.
4. Beat cream and confectioners sugar in medium-size bowl until soft peaks form. Set aside 1/3 cup whipped cream; fold remainder into blueberry mixture. Stir in gelatin mixture. Spread in pretzel shell.
5. Dollop or pipe reserved whipped cream on top. Garnish with reserved blueberries. Chill 1 hour. Serve.