Servings: 8 Prep 10 mins Bake 400°F 10 mins Bake 350°F 30 mins
- 1/4 cup golden or dark seedless raisins
- 1/4 cup chopped dates
- 2 tablespoons brandy
- 2 tablespoons water
- 1 1/2 cups sour cream
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 3 large eggs
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1 package (6 ounces) prepared graham cracker piecrust
1. Heat oven to 400 degrees F.
2. In small microwave-safe bowl, combine raisins, dates, brandy and water. Microwave on high 1 minute to soften raisins.
3. In large bowl, whisk together sour cream, sugar, eggs, cornstarch, vanilla extract, salt and nutmeg until smooth. Add raisin-date mixture and stir to combine. Pour into graham cracker piecrust.
4. Bake in 400 degrees F oven for 10 minutes. Reduce oven temperature to 350 degrees F; bake 30 minutes or until center is just set.
5. Remove pie to wire rack; let cool. Serve slightly warm, at room temperature or chilled.
Nutrition Facts Servings Per Recipe: 8; Amount Per Serving: cal. (kcal): 377, Fat, total (g): 17, chol. (mg): 117, sat. fat (g): 8, carb. (g): 50, fiber (g): 1, pro. (g): 5, sodium (mg): 291, Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.