Servings: 12 Prep 30 mins Chill 2 hrs Bake 425°F 10 mins to 11 mins Cook 8 mins
- 1 1/2 cups cornflake crumbs
- 5 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 4 tablespoons granulated sugar
- 1/4 cup cornstarch
- 1 envelope unflavored gelatin
- 1 11.8 ounce can sweetened coconut water
- 1 teaspoon coconut extract
- 1 8 ounce container frozen light nondairy whipped topping, thawed
- 3 tablespoons sweetened flaked coconut, toasted
1. Heat oven to 425 degrees F.
2. Mix crumbs, butter, honey and 1 tablespoon sugar in bowl. Press into of 10-inch round pie plate.
3. Bake crust in 425 degrees F oven 10 to 11 minutes, until slightly golden around edges. Remove wire rack; let cool.
4. Mix remaining 3 tablespoons sugar, cornstarch and gelatin in saucepan. Stir in coconut water. Cook over medium heat until thickened, clear and bubbly, 8 minutes. Stir in extract. Let cool to room temperature, about 15 minutes.
5. Once cooled, fold in topping. Spread filling evenly in prepared pie shell. Garnish with toasted coconut. Refrigerate 2 hours or until set.
Nutrition Facts Servings Per Recipe: 12; Amount Per Serving: cal. (kcal): 180, Fat, total (g): 8, chol. (mg): 13, sat. fat (g): 6, carb. (g): 25, fiber (g): , pro. (g): 2, sodium (mg): 115, Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.