Servings: 8 Prep 5 mins Bake 450°F 15 mins Bake 325°F 35 mins
- 3 eggs
- 2 cups milk
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1 frozen, 9-inch, deep-dish pie shell, thawed
- 1/2 cup shredded sweetened coconut
1. Heat oven to 450 degrees F.
2. Mix together eggs, milk, sugar, vanilla and salt in a medium-size bowl. Pour into the pie shell. Sprinkle evenly with the coconut.
3. Bake in the 450 degrees F oven for 15 minutes. Reduce the oven temperature to 325 degrees F. Bake for 35 minutes or until knife inserted in the center comes out clean. Remove the pie to a wire rack to cool completely.
Nutrition Facts Servings Per Recipe: 8; Amount Per Serving: cal. (kcal): 220, Fat, total (g): 12, chol. (mg): 88, sat. fat (g): 5, carb. (g): 20, pro. (g): 6, sodium (mg): 169, Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.