Laced with Irish Cream liqueur, this cheesecake would be perfect for Saint Patrick's Day. The chocolate swirls, made with melted chocolate and heavy cream, are added to the cake before baking.
1. Heat oven to 350 degrees F. Grease 9-inch springform pan. Wrap outside of pan with aluminum foil.Chocolate dollops:
2. Heat cream in small saucepan until small bubbles appear around edge of pan. Remove from heat. Add chocolate, stirring until melted and smooth. Let cool.Crust:
3. Mix graham cracker crumbs and cinnamon in small bowl. Stir in melted butter. Pat mixture over bottom of springform pan.
4. Bake in 350 degrees F oven for 7 minutes, until lightly colored. Leave oven on.Filling:
5. Meanwhile, at medium speed beat together cream cheese, sugar, softened butter and flour in large bowl until well blended. Gradually beat in liqueur, half-and-half, sour cream, vanilla and lemon juice until smooth. Pour mixture into springform pan.
6. Drop 8 to 10 spoonfuls of chocolate mixture at intervals around top of cheese mixture. With point of knife, pull an edge of each spoonful to make tail. Place springform pan in baking pan with 2-inch-high sides; place baking pan on oven rack. Pour hot water into baking pan to come halfway up side of springform pan.
7. Bake in 350 degrees F oven 1 hour, until center is just set. Remove from oven; immediately run knife around edge. Cool on rack to room temperature. Refrigerate until chilled, at least 4 hours. To serve, remove side of pan.