1. Fit one piecrust into 9-inch pie pan; flute edge.
2. Heat oven to 350 degrees F. In medium-size saucepan, melt butter with 1 cup chocolate chips over low heat until smooth. Whisk in 1 cup sugar, the eggs, flour, salt and vanilla. Fold in remaining 1 cup chips; pour into pie shell.
3. Unfold remaining piecrust. Roll out to 14-inch circle. With 1-inch round and/or heart-shaped cookie cutter, cut out as many shapes as possible. Reroll scraps; cut more shapes. Overlap on top of pie, covering filling to edge. Brush cutouts with milk. Sprinkle with the 2 tablespoons sugar.
4. Bake in 350 degrees F oven 40 to 45 minutes or until browned and set. If top gets too brown, loosely cover with foil about halfway through baking. Let pie cool on wire rack.Garnish:
5. Beat cream and sugar until medium peaks form. Slice pie. Serve with whipped cream if desired.