1. Heat oven to 325 degrees F. Wrap outside of 9-inch springform pan with foil.Crust:
2. Mix crumbs, sugar, almonds, melted butter and salt in bowl. Pat over bottom of springform.Filling:
3. Beat cheese, sugar and cornstarch in bowl until creamy, 2 minutes. Add eggs, one at a time, beating well after each. Beat in chocolate, sour cream and vanilla. Pour over crust. Place springform pan in large baking pan on oven rack. Pour hot water into large pan to come halfway up sides of springform.
4. Bake in 325 degrees F oven 1 hour, 10 minutes, until center is set. Remove pan from bath; remove foil. Run knife around edge of cake. Let pan cool on wire rack. Refrigerate, uncovered, for 6 hours or overnight.Garnish:
5. Remove pan side. Press nuts on cake side. Beat cream, chocolate, vanilla, until peaks form; spoon into pastry bag with medium-size tip. Pipe rosettes on cake.