1. Heat oven to 325 degrees F.Crust:
2. In medium-size bowl, stir together the crumbs, cinnamon and butter until crumbs are evenly moistened. Press mixture over bottom and halfway up sides of 9-inch springform pan.
3. Bake in 325 degrees F oven for 7 minutes or until lightly browned. Let cool slightly on wire rack.Filling:
4. In large bowl, with electric mixer on medium-high speed, beat together cream cheese, sugar and cornstarch until smooth, about 2 minutes. Add eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition. Add chocolate, sour cream and vanilla; beat until well combined.
5. Wrap foil around bottom and up sides of springform pan to prevent any leakage. Pour filling into the pan; smooth with rubber spatula. Place springform pan into large baking pan; place on oven rack. Pour hot water into baking pan to come halfway up sides of springform pan.
6. Bake in 325 degrees F oven for 60 to 70 minutes or until center of cheesecake is set. Remove springform pan from water bath. Run knife around edge of cake. Remove foil from pan. Place pan on wire rack; let cool. Cover and refrigerate for 6 hours or overnight.Garnish:
7. In small microwave-safe bowl, microwave chocolate on medium power 1 to 1-1/2 minutes, stirring occasionally until melted. Tilt bowl to pool chocolate; dip strawberries in chocolate to coat half of each berry. Place on waxed paper; let dry at room temperature.To serve:
8. Release side of springform pan and remove. Spread sour cream over top of cake to within 1/2 inch of edge. Arrange dipped strawberries around edge of cheesecake.