Servings: 8 Prep 10 mins Chill 30 mins plus 2 hours Cook 3 mins
- 2 1/2 cups vanilla wafer cookies
- 1 cup slivered almonds
- Pinch salt
- 6 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1/2 cup heavy cream, heated
- 4 ounces semisweet chocolate, chopped
- 1 tablespoon raspberry liqueur (optional)
- 2 teaspoons unflavored gelatin
- 1/4 cup water
- 1/2 cup heavy cream
- 16 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon grated lemon rind
- 1/4 teaspoon almond extract
- 1 half-pint raspberries
Make It Crust:
1. In processor, pulse cookies, nuts, and salt until crumbs form. With processor running, add butter. Pulse until crumbs hold together. Press into 9-inch glass pie plate. Chill. Chocolate Layer:
2. Pour hot cream over chocolate in bowl. Let stand 30 seconds. Add liqueur, if using; stir until smooth. Pour in crust. Chill until firm to touch, 30 minutes. Filling:
3. Sprinkle gelatin over 1/4 cup water in small saucepan. Let stand 3 minutes to soften. Heat over medium heat, stirring to dissolve gelatin, 3 minutes. Cool 5 minutes.
4. In bowl, beat cream until stiff. In large bowl, beat cheese, sugar, rind, extract. With mixer running, gradually add gelatin. Fold in cream, berries. Spread in crust. Chill to firm, 2 hours. Garnish with berries, if desired.
Nutrition Facts Servings Per Recipe: 8; Amount Per Serving: cal. (kcal): 460, Fat, total (g): 37, chol. (mg): 85, sat. fat (g): 19, carb. (g): 28, fiber (g): 4, pro. (g): 7, sodium (mg): 179, Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.