1. Roll out 1 crust on lightly floured surface with floured rolling pin into 11-inch circle. Transfer to 9-inch pie plate. Trim pastry, leaving 1-inch overhang.
2. Combine crumbs and brown sugar in small bowl. Sprinkle half of mixture over bottom of crust. Reserve the remaining crumb mixture.
3. Combine blueberries, granulated sugar, flour, lemon juice and cinnamon in a large bowl.
4. Roll out remaining crust on floured surface into 10-inch circle. Using a pastry wheel, cut into ten 1/2-inch-wide strips.
5. Spoon filling into prepared crust. Weave strips in lattice pattern over top of pie. Trim strips even with edge; pinch strips to side of pie. Fold overhang under; pinch edge to form stand-up edge; crimp. Lightly brush pastry with beaten egg. Sprinkle with remaining crumb mixture.
6. Bake in 400 degrees F oven 15 minutes. Lower temperature to 350 degrees F. Bake 45 to 55 minutes until center is bubbly and crust golden brown. (If browning too quickly, cover loosely with foil.) Serve warm or at room temperature.