Servings: 10 Prep 25 mins Bake 375°F 50 mins to 55 mins
- 1 cup graham cracker crumbs
- 3/4 cup ground pecans
- 6 tablespoons lightly salted butter, melted
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/4 cup packed light-brown sugar
- 1/4 cup (1/2 stick) lightly salted butter, cut into small pieces
- 3/4 cup chopped pecans
- 2/3 cup sour cream
- 1/2 cup packed light-brown sugar
- 1 egg
- 2 teaspoons rum extract
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 3 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 pound Granny Smith apples, peeled, cored and thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup seedless raisins
Make It Crust:
1. Combine crumbs, pecans and butter. Press over bottom and up sides of 9-inch pie pan. Refrigerate.
2. Heat oven to 375 degrees F. Topping:
3. Blend flour, sugar and butter together with fingertips until mixture is crumbly. Stir in pecans. Filling:
4. Whisk sour cream, sugar, egg, rum extract, vanilla, flour and salt in bowl. Add apples and raisins. Spoon into prepared pie pan; smooth top. Sprinkle with topping.
5. Bake in 375 degrees F oven 50 to 55 minutes, until apples are tender. If crust browns too quickly, loosely cover with foil. Serve at room temperature.
Nutrition Facts Servings Per Recipe: 10; Amount Per Serving: cal. (kcal): 426, Fat, total (g): 28, chol. (mg): 59, carb. (g): 43, pro. (g): 5, sodium (mg): 263, Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.