1. Combine 1 cup flour, 1/4 cup sugar, baking powder and salt in bowl. Cut in cheese and butter with pastry blender until texture of oatmeal.
2. Combine milk, yolk and vanilla in small bowl. Pour into flour mixture; stir just until mixed. If too wet, mix in remaining 1/4 cup flour. Shape into ball; wrap. Refrigerate 30 minutes.
3. Heat oven to 375 degrees F.
4. Combine apples, berries, remaining sugar and cornstarch in bowl. Transfer to 8 x 8 x 2-inch baking pan; press filling down.
5. Roll dough on floured board to 12 x 10-inch rectangle. Trim to 10 x 8-inch rectangle. Cut into eight 8 x 1 1/4-inch strips. Weave strips over top of fruit, 4 strips on each side.
6. Bake for 40 minutes, until browned and bubbling. Serve warm.