1. Heat oven to 400 degrees F. Lightly butter baking sheet.
2. Combine apples, apricots, sugar, bread crumbs and 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon in large bowl.
3. Place 1 sheet of phyllo on dry clean surface. Cover remaining phyllo with plastic wrap. Brush first sheet lightly with about 1-1/2 teaspoons butter. Sprinkle with 1/8 teaspoon cinnamon. Cover with another phyllo sheet. Repeat with butter and cinnamon. Continue until you have 6 layers. Brush top with butter and sprinkle with cinnamon.
4. Spoon apple filling along a short side of phyllo. Roll up from short side, enclosing apples. Moisten edge of roll; press edge to the roll to seal.
5. Place strudel, seam side down, on prepared baking sheet. Brush strudel with remaining butter.
6. Bake in 400 degrees F oven 35 to 40 minutes, until golden brown and apples are just tender. Serve warm.