Servings: 12 Yield: 12 peppermint hearts Active Time 30 mins Total Time 30 mins
- 24 mini candy canes
- 1/2 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- Colored sugars, sprinkles, or nonpareils
1. Line a cookie sheet with parchment paper. Arrange heart shapes out of the mini candy canes on the parchment.
2. Melt the chocolate chips in the microwave on high for 30 to 40 seconds, stopping and stirring once halfway through. Spoon it into a pastry or resealable plastic bag. Snip one corner with scissors.
3. Pipe the melted chocolate into the center of each heart. Sprinkle with holiday sugars. Refrigerate until hardened.
Nutrition Facts Servings Per Recipe: 12; Amount Per Serving: cal. (kcal): 70, Fat, total (g): 2, chol. (mg): , sat. fat (g): 1, carb. (g): 13, Monounsaturated fat (g): 1, Polyunsaturated fat (g): , Trans fatty acid (g): , fiber (g): , sugar (g): 11, pro. (g): , vit. A (IU): , vit. C (mg): , Thiamin (mg): , Riboflavin (mg): , Niacin (mg): , Pyridoxine (Vit. B6) (mg): , Folate (µg): 1, Cobalamin (Vit. B12) (µg): , sodium (mg): 1, Potassium (mg): 26, calcium (mg): 2, iron (mg): , Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.