Servings: 6 Yield: servings Prep 20 mins Grill 10 mins
- 2 tablespoons champagne vinegar
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1/8 teaspoon plus tsp salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 6 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 teaspoons chopped fresh oregano
- 1 teaspoon chopped fresh thyme
- 6 metal skewers
- 1 pound small sweet peppers (such as Pero Farms)
- 8 ounces cremini mushrooms, woody stems removed and large ones cut in half
- 1 red onion, peeled and cut into thin wedges
- Oregano and thyme sprigs for garnish
1. In a small bowl, whisk together vinegar, mustard, tsp of the salt and tsp of the black pepper. Gradually drizzle in oil, whisking constantly until mixture emulsifies; add oregano and thyme. Set aside.
2. Thread skewers, using about 4 peppers, alternating with 4 pieces of onion and 4 mushrooms, for each. Brush generously with dressing.
3. Heat a gas grill to mediumhigh or the coals in a charcoal grill to medium-hot. Lightly grease grates. Grill skewers for about 5 minutes, turn and brush with additional dressing. Grill for 5 additional minutes or until vegetables are crisp-tender.
4. Remove to a serving platter and season with remaining tsp salt and tsp pepper. Garnish with oregano and thyme sprigs.
Nutrition Facts Servings Per Recipe: 6; Amount Per Serving: cal. (kcal): 158, Fat, total (g): 14, chol. (mg): , sat. fat (g): 2, carb. (g): 8, fiber (g): 3, pro. (g): 2, sodium (mg): 172, Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.