Servings: 6 Yield: 3 cups Prep 10 mins Total Time 50 mins
- 3 Bosc pears, peeled, cored, and quartered
- 1 tablespoon fresh thyme leaves
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- Pinch of salt
1. Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
2. Toss the pear quarters with the thyme, oil, and salt. Spread on the prepared baking sheet and roast for approximately 40 minutes, or until the pears are tender and deeply bronzed.
3. Transfer to a food processor or blender and puree to desired consistency for baby, adding water if necessary.
Nutrition Facts Servings Per Recipe: 6; Amount Per Serving: cal. (kcal): 87, Fat, total (g): 5, sat. fat (g): 1, carb. (g): 13, fiber (g): 3, sugar (g): 8, pro. (g): , sodium (mg): 13, calcium (mg): 9, iron (mg): , Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.