- 2 sliced and frozen bananas
- 3/4 cup 1% low-fat milk
- 3 tablespoons peanut butter
- 2 tablespoons unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 tablespoon chia seeds
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Optional toppings: Sliced banana, chopped peanuts, blueberries
1. Place the bananas, milk, peanut butter, cocoa powder, chia seeds, and vanilla in a blender and blend until smooth. Pour into individual bowls and garnish with your choices of optional toppings.
Nutrition Facts Servings Per Recipe: 2; Amount Per Serving: cal. (kcal): 260, Fat, total (g): 12, sat. fat (g): 3, carb. (g): 33, fiber (g): 7, pro. (g): 10, sodium (mg): 120, Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.