Servings: 4 Prep 25 mins Cook 3 mins Grill 4 mins
- 1/4 cup rice vinegar
- 1/4 cup creamy peanut butter
- 3 tablespoons low-sodium soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- 1 tablespoon minced ginger
- 1 teaspoon garlic-chili paste
- 1/2 pound thinly sliced boneless pork chops
- 2 3 ounce packages ramen noodles, flavor packets discarded
- 8 ounces snow peas, tough strings removed, sliced
- 8 ounces baby bok choy, trimmed, cleaned and sliced crosswise
- 1 sweet red pepper, cored, seeded and thinly sliced
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 3 tablespoons dry roasted unsalted peanuts
1. In a small bowl, combine vinegar, peanut butter, 3 tbsp water, the soy sauce, honey, garlic, ginger and chili paste. Whisk until smooth; set aside.
2. Heat grill or grill pan to medium-high heat. Combine pork chops and 1/3 cup of the dressing in a resealable plastic bag. Marinate at least 15 minutes.
3. Meanwhile, bring a large pot of water to a boil. Break up ramen noodles, stir into pot and cook 2 minutes. Add snow peas and bok choy. Return to a boil, cook 1 minute, then drain and rinse in cold water. Drain and place mixture in a large bowl with sliced red pepper.
4. Remove pork from marinade; discard marinade. Grill for 3 to 4 minutes, turning halfway through. Transfer to a cutting board.
5. Toss noodle mixture with remaining dressing and the salt. Slice pork into thin strips and scatter over salad. Sprinkle with peanuts and serve immediately.
Tip Store-Bought Swap
- Whisk together 1/3 cup Newman's Own Lite Lime Vinaigrette, 2 tbsp peanut butter and 1 tbsp water.
- 3 tbsp chopped basil or cilantro leaves tossed with the peanut-noodle mixture adds a crisp, bright flavor to the salad.
Nutrition Facts Servings Per Recipe: 4; Amount Per Serving: cal. (kcal): 438, Fat, total (g): 14, chol. (mg): 31, sat. fat (g): 3, carb. (g): 53, fiber (g): 7, pro. (g): 26, sodium (mg): 800, Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.