1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Line two cookie sheets with parchment paper.
2. In a large bowl combine the butter, peanut butter, sugars, eggs and vanilla with an electric mixer.
3. Add the remaining ingredients, and mix until well-combined.
4. Roll the dough into 1-inch balls. Place onto prepared cookie sheets two inches apart. Dip a fork in sugar and press down on the cookies to leave a fork-tine imprint.
5. Bake for 10-12 minutes. Check after 8 minutes, just to be sure they do not get too dark.
6. Let cool on the pan for 5 minutes. Remove and let cool on a wire rack. Repeat with the remaining dough.