Servings: 4 Prep 20 mins Total Time 20 mins
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon salt, divided
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 1 tablespoon plus 1 tsp. olive oil
- 4 3/4 inch thick bone-in pork chops
- 3 tablespoons peach preserves
- 3 cups cooked green beans*
- 3/4 cup fresh corn kernels
- 2 cups baby arugula
1. Preheat grill to medium-high. In a small bowl combine the cumin, 1/4 tsp. salt, and pepper to taste. Brush the chops with 1 tsp. oil. Rub the spice mixture over both sides of the chops. Grill the chops for 3 minutes on each side. Brush the peach preserves on the chops and grill for 1 minute more or until done (145 degrees F).
2. In a large, microwave-safe bowl combine the green beans, corn, 1 Tbs. oil, and 1/4 tsp. salt. Cover and heat in the microwave for 2 minutes. Toss with the arugula and serve with the pork chops.
- Wash, trim, and cook green beans in boiling water for 5 minutes. Store in the fridge until needed.
Nutrition Facts Servings Per Recipe: 4; Amount Per Serving: cal. (kcal): 373, Fat, total (g): 11, sat. fat (g): 3, carb. (g): 22, fiber (g): 3, sugar (g): 12, pro. (g): 45, sodium (mg): 382, calcium (mg): 66, iron (mg): 3, Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.