Servings: 10 Prep 15 mins Freeze 6 hrs or Overnight
- 1 package unflavored gelatin (1/4 ounce)
- 1/4 cup peach juice
- 2 tablespoons agave nectar
- 1 10 ounce bag frozen peaches, thawed, or 2 cups peeled and sliced fresh peaches
- 4 6 ounce container low-fat peach yogurt
- 1 ice pop mold (10-pop capacity)
- 10 wooden Popsicle sticks
1. Stir together gelatin and peach juice in a microwave-safe bowl. Microwave 1 minute on HIGH. Stir in agave and set aside for 5 minutes.
2. Meanwhile, combine peaches and yogurt in the base of a blender. Puree until smooth. With blender running, add gelatin mixture in a thin stream.
3. Pour mixture into ice pop molds, place sticks carefully into center and freeze 6 hours or overnight.
Nutrition Facts Servings Per Recipe: 10; Amount Per Serving: cal. (kcal): 79, Fat, total (g): 1, chol. (mg): 5, sat. fat (g): 1, carb. (g): 14, fiber (g): , pro. (g): 4, sodium (mg): 47, Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.