1. Pour water into a measuring cup and add egg yolk and lemon juice. Beat with a fork.
2. In a food processor fitted with the metal blade, pulse together the flour, salt, and sugar. Add butter cubes, and pulse the processor about five times to cut the butter into the flour.
3. Pour the egg-and-ice-water mixture into the top of the food processor and pulse until the liquid is incorporated. Remove the lid, and squeeze a little dough between your fingers; it should form a ball.
4. Transfer the dough to the counter. Divide in half. Quickly press the damp crumbs together to form 2 discs of dough. Wrap tightly with plastic wrap and chill at least 1 hour and up to two days.
5. On a generously floured surface, roll 1 disc of pie dough in a large rectangle about 17x12 inches. Line a 15x10x1-inch baking sheet with the dough. Trim and crimp edges, then chill for at least 1 hour. May be prepared 1 day in advance.For the filling and topping:
6. Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
7. Slice peaches in half around the pit, twist and open. Discard the pit. Cut peach halves into 1/2-inch slices. Toss sliced peaches with raw cane sugar, sour cream, flour, cinnamon, and salt. Transfer filling to prepared pie crust and level the fruit evenly.
8. On a generously floured surface, roll the second disc of pie dough into a large rectangle. Using small circle or star cookie cutters, cut out shapes of dough and place them on the peach filling.
9. Place on the bottom rack of the oven. Bake for 1 hour 15 minutes or until crust is golden and filling is bubbly. Cool completely before cutting and serving.