Servings: 12 Prep 10 mins
- 3 ripe peaches (or 1 lb frozen peaches, thawed), peeled, pitted and cut into wedges
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 2 bottles chilled prosecco (such as La Marca)
- Thin peach slices for garnish
1. Blend peaches and sugar in a blender.
2. For each Bellini, spoon 2 tbsp of the peach puree into the bottom of a champagne flute. Carefully pour in 4 oz prosecco. Stir gently. Garnish with a thin peach slice. Serve immediately.
Nutrition Facts Servings Per Recipe: 12; Amount Per Serving: cal. (kcal): 117, Fat, total (g): , chol. (mg): , sat. fat (g): , carb. (g): 7, fiber (g): , pro. (g): , sodium (mg): , Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.