Servings: 8 Prep 15 mins Slow Cook 3 hrs
- 6 slices bacon, diced
- 2 15 1/2 ounce can dark kidney beans, drained and rinsed
- 2 15 1/2 ounce can red beans, drained and rinsed
- 2 fresh peaches, peeled and sliced, or 1 bag (16 ounces) sliced frozen peaches, thawed
- 1 cup diced sweet onion
- 1 8 ounce can tomato sauce
- 1/2 cup peach preserves
- 1/3 cup molasses
- 1/3 cup cider vinegar
- 2 teaspoons chili powder
- 1 teaspoon dried mustard
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
1. Cook bacon in a skillet over medium heat until crisp, about 5 to 7 minutes. Transfer to a paper towel-lined plate to drain.
2. Combine kidney beans, red beans, peaches, onion and cooked bacon in a slow cooker. In a small bowl, mix together tomato sauce, preserves, molasses, vinegar, chili powder, dried mustard and salt. Pour over bean mixture and stir well. Cook on HIGH for 3 hours.
Nutrition Facts Servings Per Recipe: 8; Amount Per Serving: cal. (kcal): 321, Fat, total (g): 3, chol. (mg): 5, sat. fat (g): 1, carb. (g): 62, fiber (g): 14, pro. (g): 14, sodium (mg): 895, Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.