- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) unsalted butter, softened
- 1/2 cup creamy peanut butter
- 3/4 cup packed dark brown sugar
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 1 11 ounce bag semisweet chocolate chunks
- 1 cup dry-roasted peanuts, chopped
1. Heat oven to 350 degrees. In a medium bowl, blend flour, salt, baking soda and baking powder. Set aside.
2. Cream together butter and peanut butter until smooth. Add both kinds of sugar and beat until fluffy, about 2 minutes. Beat in eggs, one at a time. On low speed, beat in vanilla.
3. Add flour mixture and beat on low speed until combined. Stir in chocolate chunks and peanuts. Drop by scant 1/4 cupfuls onto baking sheets. Bake at 350 degrees for 18 minutes per batch. Cool on wire racks.
- Note: These are great served warm. If desired, microwave on a paper towel for 15 seconds.
Nutrition Facts Amount Per Serving: cal. (kcal): 229, Fat, total (g): 12, chol. (mg): 24, sat. fat (g): 5, carb. (g): 26, fiber (g): 2, pro. (g): 5, sodium (mg): 97, Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.