Makes: 6 servings at $1.35 each. Prep: 15 minutes. Cook: about 20 minutes.
1. Be sure to read pressure cooker manufacturers direction before beginning.
2. Sprinkle the chicken breasts with 2 teaspoons of the lemon-pepper seasoning.
3. Melt butter in pressure cooker without top over medium heat. Add the onion; saute for 5 minutes or until the onion has softened. Stir in the orzo to coat with the butter. Pour in the chicken broth, salt and the remaining lemon-pepper seasoning. Layer the chicken breasts on top of the orzo mixture. Increase the heat to medium-high. Place the lid on top of the pressure cooker and lock.
4. Once cooker has reached pressure, lower heat to maintain pressure, and begin timing; cook chicken for 8 minutes. Remove from heat; release pressure; cool down; remove the lid. The internal temperature of chicken should register 160 degrees F on instant-read thermometer. Remove chicken from cooker; keep warm.
5. Place cooker without top over medium heat. Stir orzo to release any grains stuck to bottom. Add zucchini, tomatoes and thyme; cook, stirring, for 5 to 7 minutes or until vegetables are softened and orzo is tender.
6. Transfer the orzo mixture to a platter or individual plates. Top with chicken. Serve warm.