Servings: 4 Prep 10 mins Cook 10 mins
- 12 ounces fusilli lunghi pasta
- 3 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 8 ounces wild mushrooms, any kind, cleaned, stemmed and sliced
- 8 ounces white mushrooms, cleaned, stemmed and sliced
- 1 cup dry white wine
- 2 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 1 medium tomato, diced
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh flat-leaf Italian parsley
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper
1. Cook pasta according to package directions.
2. Meanwhile, heat oil in large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Add onion; cook until softened, about 2 minutes. Add mushrooms; cook, stirring frequently, for 5 minutes. Add wine. Bring to boiling; cook 2 minutes. Add garlic and tomato; cook 2 minutes. Stir in the parsley, salt and pepper.
3. Drain the pasta; toss with the sauce in a large serving bowl. Serve immediately. Makes 4 servings.
Nutrition Facts Servings Per Recipe: 4; Amount Per Serving: cal. (kcal): 453, Fat, total (g): 12, chol. (mg): , sat. fat (g): 2, carb. (g): 70, pro. (g): 13, sodium (mg): 549, Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.