Servings: 6 Prep 15 mins Cook 11 mins
- 8 ounces rotini pasta (such as Barilla Plus)
- 1 small red onion, thinly sliced
- 3 tablespoons finely chopped fresh oregano
- 1/2 cup low-sodium chicken broth
- 3 tablespoons white balsamic vinegar
- 2 cups cooked, shredded chicken breast
- 1 can (15.5 ounces) black beans, drained and rinsed
- 1/4 cup chopped green olives
1. Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil. Cook pasta according to package directions, about 11 minutes. Drain, reserving 1/2 cup pasta water. Return pasta to pot.
2. While pasta is cooking, heat a large nonstick skillet over medium heat. Add onion and oregano; coat generously with nonstick cooking spray. Cover and cook, stirring occasionally, for 3 minutes.
3. Stir broth and vinegar into skillet. Stir in chicken, beans and olives; cook for 2 minutes or until heated through. Toss with pasta and serve, adding reserved pasta water if too dry.
Nutrition Facts Servings Per Recipe: 6; Amount Per Serving: cal. (kcal): 304, Fat, total (g): 5, chol. (mg): 40, sat. fat (g): , carb. (g): 38, fiber (g): 7, pro. (g): 25, sodium (mg): 496, Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.