Servings: 6 Prep 5 mins Cook 10 mins
- 1 pound wagon wheel pasta
- 12 ounces hot Italian sausage
- 8 ounces mushrooms, thinly sliced
- 3/4 cup chicken broth
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1 10 ounce package frozen chopped spinach, thawed
- 1/2 cup raisins, coarsely chopped
1. Cook pasta following package directions.
2. Remove casings from sausage. Saute sausage in skillet, breaking up with a wooden spoon, 3 minutes. Add mushrooms; cover and simmer 5 minutes until softened and sausage is cooked. Add broth, olive oil, spinach and raisins; heat through.
3. Combine hot pasta and sauce in large bowl. Serve immediately. Makes 6 servings.
Nutrition Facts Servings Per Recipe: 6; Amount Per Serving: cal. (kcal): 581, Fat, total (g): 23, chol. (mg): 37, carb. (g): 72, pro. (g): 33, sodium (mg): 576, Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.