1. Heat oven to 375 degrees F. Lightly coat 13 x 9 x 2-inch baking pan with nonstick cooking spray.
2. Cook fresh spinach in pot of lightly salted water for 30 seconds. Remove with slotted spoon; drain. When cool enough to handle, squeeze dry. Chop. Cook whole zucchini in water for 3 minutes. Remove zucchini with slotted spoon. When cool enough to handle, thinly slice zucchini.
3. Cook noodles in same pot of boiling water, 5 minutes. Drain; plunge in ice water to stop cooking. Transfer to paper toweling to drain.
4. Combine tomatoes, onion, basil and oregano in medium-size bowl.
5. Spread about 3/4 cup tomato mixture in prepared pan. Cover with single layer of 3 noodles, cutting to fit. Spread with about one-third of ricotta; sprinkle with one-third each of spinach and zucchini. Layer on one-quarter of mozzarella and 1/4 cup Parmesan. Spoon on 3/4 cup tomato mixture. Repeat layering with remaining ingredients, ending with tomato and cheeses. Cover with foil coated with cooking spray.
6. Bake in 375 degree F oven 45 to 60 minutes, until heated through; uncover pan for last 15 minutes. Let stand 15 minutes before cutting. Garnish with fresh basil if you wish. Makes 10 servings.