Servings: 6 Prep 15 mins Bake 325°F 45 mins
- 1 cup low-fat sour cream
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed cream of celery soup, undiluted
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped onion
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 6 package directions and drained
- 1 package (10 ounces) frozen cauliflower, defrosted and patted dry
- 1 package (10 ounces) frozen broccoli flowerets, defrosted and patted dry
- 1 package (10 ounces) frozen peas and carrots, defrosted and patted dry
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup shredded American cheese
1. Heat oven to 325 degrees F. Coat 2-quart casserole dish with nonstick cooking spray.
2. Combine sour cream, soup, onion and pepper in large bowl. Add pasta, cauliflower, broccoli, peas and carrots and salt; toss to combine. Pour into prepared casserole.
3. Bake in 325 degree F oven for 45 minutes or until bubbly. Sprinkle with grated cheese. Makes 6 servings.
Nutrition Facts Servings Per Recipe: 6; Amount Per Serving: cal. (kcal): 269, Fat, total (g): 11, chol. (mg): 15, sat. fat (g): 3, carb. (g): 33, pro. (g): 11, sodium (mg): 676, Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.