1. Place sun-dried tomatoes in a medium-size bowl. Add boiling water; soak 5 minutes. Drain.
2. Heat oven to 375 degrees F. Coat a 13 x 9 x 2-inch baking pan with nonstick cooking spray.
3. Combine sun-dried tomatoes, ricotta, alfredo sauce, 2 tablespoons of the Parmesan, salt and 1/4 teaspoon of the pepper in a food processor. Pulse until smooth and mixture is well combined.
4. In a large bowl, stir together crushed tomatoes, diced tomatoes, garlic powder, Italian seasoning and remaining 1/4 teaspoon pepper.Begin layering:
5. Spread 1-1/2 cups tomato sauce into bottom of prepared pan. Layer on 3 noodles, not overlapping. Top with 1-1/2 cups ricotta mixture. Sprinkle with 1/2 cup shredded mozzarella cheese. Top cheese with 3 noodles, not overlapping. Repeat layering of tomato sauce, noodles, ricotta, mozzarella and 3 more noodles. Top pasta with remaining tomato sauce, remaining 1 cup mozzarella and remaining 2 tablespoons Parmesan. Cover pan with nonstick foil. Bake at 375 degrees F, covered, for 30 minutes.
6. Uncover pan and continue to bake an additional 20 minutes, or until cheese is melted and edges of lasagna are bubbling. Let stand 15 minutes before cutting and serving. Makes 12 servings.