1. Beat together ricotta, 1/4 cup Parmesan, 1 tablespoon pesto and egg in small bowl. Divide Alfredo sauce in half into 2 bowls; stir remaining pesto into one of the halves.
2. Heat oven to 350 degrees F.
3. Spread 1/2 cup marinara sauce over bottom of 13 x 9 x 2-inch glass baking dish. With long side of dish facing you, place 3 lasagna noodles on marinara sauce across width of dish (keep unused noodles covered with a clean kitchen towel). Spread 1/3 cup marinara sauce over left noodle, making sure to cover edges. Spread 1/3 cup of plain Alfredo sauce over middle noodle. Spread 1/3 cup of pesto-Alfredo over right noodle. Top all three noodles with one-third of ricotta mixture. Sprinkle 1 cup mozzarella over top.
4. Top with 3 more noodles. Repeat layering with sauces: Spread 1/3 cup marinara sauce over middle noodle, 1/3 cup plain alfredo over right noodle and 1/3 cup pesto-alfredo over left noodle. Top all noodles with third of ricotta mixture. Sprinkle with 1 cup mozzarella.
5. Top with 3 more noodles. Repeat layering with sauces: Spread 1/3 cup marinara sauce over right noodle, 1/3 cup plain alfredo over left noodle and 1/3 cup pesto-alfredo over middle noodle. Top with remaining ricotta mixture and 1 cup mozzarella.
6. Place remaining 3 noodles on top. Repeat layering with sauces: Spread remaining marinara sauce on left noodle, plain alfredo on middle noodle and pesto-alfredo on right noodle. Sprinkle with remaining Parmesan cheese. Cover baking dish with aluminum foil.
7. Bake in 350 degree F oven for 30 minutes or until hot and bubbly. Makes 12 servings.