1. Heat oven to 350 degrees F. Place chicken wings, carrots and onion in flame-proof roasting pan.
2. Roast in 350 degree F oven until chicken is cooked through, about 1 hour. Transfer chicken, carrots and onion into large pot.
3. Place roasting pan over medium heat. Add white wine; stir up any browned bits from bottom of pan. Pour into pot with chicken. Add water, peppercorns and bay leaf. Bring to boiling. Reduce heat to medium-low; simmer, uncovered, for 1-1/2 hours.
4. Pour broth through strainer placed over large bowl. Discard carrots, onion, peppercorns and bay leaf. Refrigerate broth until ready to serve. Remove skin and bones from meat; refrigerate meat if making ahead.To serve:
5. Remove fat from surface of broth. In large pot, bring broth to simmering. Add bouillon cube and salt, dissolving bouillon. Add tortellini to soup; cook following package directions. Stir in spinach, tomato and chicken meat; cook until spinach wilts and tomatoes and chicken are heated through, about 1 minute. Sprinkle with Parmesan, if desired. Makes 6 servings.