Servings: 20 Prep 45 mins Cook 8 mins
- 1 9 ounce package each refrigerated spinach-cheese and plain cheese tortellini
- Parmesan Dip:
- 1 1/2 cups ranch-style salad dressing
- 3/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 tablespoons chopped parsley
- 2 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- Salt (optional)
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
1. Prepare tortellini according to package directions. Drain; cool under cold running water. Prepare dip:
2. Combine dressing, Parmesan, parsley, garlic, salt and pepper. Refrigerate until serving. Assemble:
3. Skewer tortellini on wooden picks. Serve with dip. Makes 20 servings.
Nutrition Facts Servings Per Recipe: 20; Amount Per Serving: cal. (kcal): 146, Fat, total (g): 5, pro. (g): 10, Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.