- 2 jar (6.5 ounces each) marinated artichoke hearts
- 1/2 pound tomatoes, seeded and diced
- 8 ounces smoked mozzarella, cubed
- 1/2 cup basil, chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 pound cooked cheese tortellini
1. Drain artichoke hearts; reserve marinade in small bowl. Halve artichokes; mix with tomatoes and smoked mozzarella in large serving bowl.
2. To marinade, add basil, salt, and pepper. Add to artichokes along with cooked cheese tortellini.
Nutrition Facts Servings Per Recipe: 6; Amount Per Serving: cal. (kcal): 406, Fat, total (g): 17, chol. (mg): 71, sat. fat (g): 8, carb. (g): 42, fiber (g): 4, pro. (g): 21, sodium (mg): 598, Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.