This pasta casserole takes only minutes to assemble because you prepare it with uncooked tortellini and refrigerated Alfredo sauce.
1. Heat oven to 375 degrees F.
2. In medium-size bowl, stir together Alfredo sauce, 2 cups water and pepper. Pour 1 cup sauce mixture into bottom of 2-1/2-quart shallow casserole. Arrange half the tortellini (uncooked) in a single layer over sauce (see photo 1); sprinkle with chopped broccoli. Pour 1-1/2 cups sauce over top. Repeat layering remaining tortellini and remaining sauce. Cover with foil.
3. Bake at 375 degrees F for 45 minutes. Remove from oven. Heat broiler.
4. In small bowl, stir together bread crumbs and olive oil until evenly coated. Sprinkle crumbs on top.
5. Place casserole under broiler about 4 inches from heat until crumbs are golden, 1 to 2 minutes. Let stand 10 minutes before serving. Makes 8 servings.