Servings: 6 Prep 10 mins Cook 12 mins
- 1 1 pound box penne pasta
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 3 cloves garlic, sliced
- 3 ounces sliced prosciutto, chopped
- 1 cup grape tomatoes, halved
- 1/4 cup pitted kalamata olives, halved
- 3 tablespoons white or regular balsamic vinegar
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/3 cup (packed) fresh basil leaves, cleaned and cut into thin strips
- 2 tablespoons toasted pine nuts (see Note, below)
1. Bring large pot of lightly salted water to boiling. Add penne; cook following package directions.
2. While pasta boils, heat oil in 10-inch skillet over medium-high heat. Add garlic and prosciutto; saute 3 minutes. Add tomatoes; cook until just softened, about 3 minutes. Remove skillet from heat. Stir in olives, vinegar, salt and pepper.
3. Drain pasta; transfer to large serving bowl. Add sauce and basil; toss. Garnish with toasted pine nuts. Serve warm or at room temperature. Makes 6 servings.
Nutrition Facts Servings Per Recipe: 6; Amount Per Serving: cal. (kcal): 383, Fat, total (g): 11, chol. (mg): 10, sat. fat (g): 2, carb. (g): 56, fiber (g): 3, pro. (g): 14, sodium (mg): 571, Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.