Servings: 4 Prep 15 mins Cook 6 mins
- 4 cups lower-sodium or unsalted beef stock
- 2 tablespoons reduced-sodium soy sauce
- 6 ounces cooked roast beef, cut into strips (1-1/3 cups)
- 6 ounces soba (buckwheat) noodles, broken
- 1 1/3 cups shredded carrots
- 2/3 cup small broccoli florets
- 1 cup shredded fresh baby spinach
- 1 tablespoon snipped fresh cilantro
1. Bring stock and soy sauce to a boil on medium-high heat. Stir in beef and noodles. Return to boiling; reduce heat, cover, and simmer for 3 minutes.
2. Add carrots and broccoli. Simmer 2 to 3 minutes more, then stir in spinach and cilantro.
Nutrition Facts Servings Per Recipe: 4; Amount Per Serving: cal. (kcal): 269, Fat, total (g): 4, sat. fat (g): 1, carb. (g): 37, fiber (g): 3, pro. (g): 23, sodium (mg): 512, calcium (mg): 45, iron (mg): 2, Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.