Servings: 6 Bake 350°F 30 mins
- 12 jumbo pasta shells
- 1 pound firm tofu
- 1 box (10 ounces) frozen spinach, thawed, squeezed dry
- 1/4 cup finely chopped fresh parsley
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1 jar (32 ounces) pasta sauce
1. Cook pasta according to package directions. Drain.
2. Process tofu, spinach, parsley, Parmesan, oil, salt and nutmeg in food processor until blended. Stuff shells with tofu mixture. Place in shallow baking pan. Pour sauce over top. Cover with foil.
3. Bake in 350 degree F oven for 30 minutes. Makes 6 servings.
Nutrition Facts Servings Per Recipe: 6; Amount Per Serving: cal. (kcal): 244, Fat, total (g): 9, Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.