Servings: 4 Cook 8 mins to 15 mins
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 4 cloves garlic, chopped
- 1 28 ounce can recipe-ready crushed tomatoes with Italian herbs
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon red-pepper flakes
- 4 tuna steaks (3/4 inch thick, 6 ounces each)
- 3 tablespoons drained capers
- 1 bunch broccolini, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 12 ounces fresh spinach linguine
- 2 tablespoons shredded Parmesan cheese
1. Bring large pot of salted water to a boil. In a large skillet, heat olive oil over medium heat. Add garlic, saute 1 minute. Add tomatoes, salt and red-pepper flakes. Bring to a simmer. Add tuna steaks; cover and simmer 5 minutes. Turn tuna over; add drained capers. Simmer, covered, 3 minutes. Meanwhile, add broccolini to large pot of boiling water; cook 8 minutes. Add linguine; cook another 2 to 3 minutes or until pasta is just tender; drain. Serve tuna and sauce over pasta and broccolini. Sprinkle with 2 tablespoons shredded Parmesan cheese. Makes 4 servings.
Nutrition Facts Servings Per Recipe: 4; Amount Per Serving: cal. (kcal): 681, Fat, total (g): 15, chol. (mg): 167, sat. fat (g): 3, carb. (g): 68, fiber (g): 6, pro. (g): 65, sodium (mg): 1284, Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.