Servings: 6 Prep 10 mins Cook 12 mins
- 1/2 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1/2 cup plus 1 tablespoon water
- 2 tablespoons seasoned rice vinegar
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 2 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 2 teaspoons grated ginger
- 1 large carrot, shredded (about 1/2 cup)
- 1 small cucumber, halved, seeded, and sliced
1. Cook pasta according to package directions. Drain well.
2. Meanwhile, in medium bowl, whisk together peanut butter, water, soy sauce, rice vinegar, and vegetable oil until smooth. Stir in garlic, ginger, sesame oil, and red pepper until blended.
3. In large bowl, toss pasta (while still hot) with peanut sauce, green onions, carrots, and cucumbers to combine.
Nutrition Facts Servings Per Recipe: 6; Amount Per Serving: cal. (kcal): 394, Fat, total (g): 16, carb. (g): 52, fiber (g): 3, pro. (g): 13, Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.