Servings: 6 Prep 5 mins Cook 11 mins
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 3 cloves garlic, chopped
- 3 cans (6-1/2 ounces each) chopped clams, undrained
- 1/2 teaspoon red-pepper flakes
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 pound linguine
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
1. Heat oil in skillet over low heat. Add garlic; cook, stirring, 8 minutes, making sure garlic doesnt burn. Add clams, pepper, butter; simmer 3 minutes.
2. Meanwhile, cook linguine in large pot lightly salted boiling water until firm but tender. Drain. Toss with sauce. Sprinkle with parsley. Makes 6 servings.
Nutrition Facts Servings Per Recipe: 6; Amount Per Serving: cal. (kcal): 397, Fat, total (g): 12, chol. (mg): 8, sat. fat (g): 3, carb. (g): 60, fiber (g): 6, pro. (g): 11, sodium (mg): 412, Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.