Servings: 6 Prep 5 mins Cook 10 mins
- 1 pound spaghetti
- 1/4 cup chopped, pitted oil-cured black olives
- 1 can (28 ounces) crushed tomatoes
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon dried leaf oregano, crumbled
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
1. Cook pasta according to package directions.
2. Simmer olives, tomatoes, oil, oregano, salt and pepper in large skillet for 5 minutes or until heated through. Toss hot pasta with sauce in large serving bowl. Serve. Makes 6 servings.
Nutrition Facts Servings Per Recipe: 6; Amount Per Serving: cal. (kcal): 383, Fat, total (g): 10, chol. (mg): , carb. (g): 63, pro. (g): 11, sodium (mg): 468, Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.