Tuna fish can easily substitute for anchovies in this pasta main-dish recipe that's ready to serve in less than 30 minutes.
1. Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil.
2. Heat 2 tablespoons the olive oil in a large skillet over medium heat. Add green pepper and cook 2 minutes. Add garlic and anchovies and cook for 1 minute, mashing anchovies with spoon.
3. Add tomatoes, salt and pepper. Cook 5 minutes, stirring.
4. While sauce is cooking, prepare pasta following package directions. Drain, reserving 1 cup cooking water.
5. Toss pasta with tomato mixture and remaining tablespoon olive oil. Add 1/4 cup pasta water if needed. Serve with cheese.