1. In a large bowl, stir together goat cheese, bread crumbs, pesto, oil, Garlic Puree, salt and pepper until well combined.
2. On work surface, lay out 4 egg roll wrappers; brush each with egg-water wash. With sharp knife, mark each wrapper into 4 squares; do not cut all of the way through. Place about 1 tablespoon of the goat cheese mixture in center of each square. Cover with 4 new wrappers; press edges together.
3. With a knife, cut each double wrapper with filling into 4 squares to yield 16 ravioli. Press edges together. Repeat with remaining wrappers and filling. If you are not using the ravioli immediately, sprinkle lightly with cornmeal and store refrigerated between layers of waxed paper.
4. When ready to serve, cook ravioli in a large pot of boiling salted water for 1 to 2 minutes. Drain completely. Serve topped with chopped tomatoes. Makes 6 servings.
1. Heat oven to 400 degrees F. Cut off stem and top third of garlic head. Place on foil; drizzle with olive oil. Seal packet tightly; roast for 1 hour. Carefully open packet; cool and squeeze out pulp.